Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Thing 1: Welcome

Hi! My name is Erica Wattson and I am the Gifted Resource Teacher at Highlands Elementary School. One aspect of my services that I would like to change is the way I utlize technology and creativity is my Language Arts Curriculum. Currently, I have an extreme interest researching more about is increasing achievement of reading in boys grades 3-5. My inspirations come from my two children as well as my students I have contact with each week. I am hoping to create a future where they are inspired to read and socialize about their books with the assistance of technology. This blog is going to help me with two endeavors for me to learn the technology, but also to do some personal research on the resources on the Internet that are available to my students and parents.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Erica,
I'm excited to have you in class! I hope you find the experience valuable!