Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thing 13: Online Productivity Tools

Alright, I decided to try to set a free account to use an online calendar using the website Backpack, but after looking around it didn't look very user friendly. So I read that Google has a calendar gadget. So I went to my iGoogle page and added a calendar - very easy to do! Plus I went on a gadget hunt and added half a dozen other items that are supposed to save me time, but might cause me to do more unrelated useless searching when I am online. One of the gadgets I also added was a "To Do" list, we'll see if I use it. I like paper lists, but I like the feeling of crossing them out and throwing the paper away - it is such a feeling of completion. I am not quite ready for an online version.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Erica,
You can also use the Google Calendar with your Google account. You can even sync it with your cell and Outlook. Google calendar's can be shared and embeded!